21 October 2005

DJ Lil E Spins

I know this is super last minute, but Lil E was on vacation and I didn't realize Right Round is tonight.

From Lil E's mailing list:

Right Round - THIS Friday, October 21. Black Cat - backstage. You know the deal. It's 80s. It's alt-pop. It's at the Black Cat. 10pm - 2am. Werd. This month's Right Round is dedicated to my dear friend, Phil O'Donnell - Mr. Phil to his pals. He was one of my favorite humans on this rock of ours. He died Tuesday in a motorcycle accident, and I believe I can speak for all of his friends when I say that we are heartbroken. So if you hear some music with an Irish flavor on Friday, shake your money makers with me, wouldya? He'd be mad if we did anything else.
 
- Saturday, October 22. Yippee, I get to be the guest dj for Will Eastman's <> dance party (www.blisspop.com)!!! <> is a monthly dance party dedicated to attractively alarming new music, indie dance, disco punk, tech-funk, and the occasional disturbingly alluring pop classic. And guess what? It's also at the Black Cat. Backstage. 9:30pm - 2am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home