20 March 2006

You Caught the Tater

In a week of sold out shows (how do I get so lucky), Coquette Cutie and I caught Ron White at the Improv ahead of his performance over the weekend at the Warner as part of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. I was glad to get the chance to see him alone instead of having to buy tickets and try to time it so I'd miss the others. Plus, as much as they pack you in at the Improv, it's still nice to see good people in a small venue.

Ron White is definitely vulgar but he is funny. Apparently his new special is "You Can't Fix Stupid" but that bit didn't come up for us.

The opening comedian was Eric Meyers and he surprised me - it's a tough job to be between packed in drunks and the headliner and he had us laughing, so keep an eye out for him so you can say "I saw him before anyone knew who he was."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home